- AdministratorSeptember 2, 2020 at 7:34 am
- MemberSeptember 2, 2020 at 1:31 pm
- MemberOctober 25, 2020 at 7:19 am
Thanks for the history lesson.0
- MemberOctober 24, 2020 at 9:20 pm
- MemberOctober 25, 2020 at 7:12 am
- MemberNovember 4, 2020 at 3:11 pm
I see this as a way to capture or steal a person’s Intellectual Property aka “IP”….
Google did the same thing a few years ago and how many of those so called black submitters were incubated?
Moreover, this is no different than ben frankin discovering electricity. Franklin owned slaves, so why in the H would he run out in the rain flying a kite when he could get some slave to do it?
Furthermore, Eli Whitney maker of the cotton gin. Knowing Slaves were a commodity, why would “master eli” create something that would depreciate his number one asset slaves?
I would venture to say that eli was no different than most of his ilk. He stole the Idea form some brilliant slave who said to himself, let’s make it easier on US. SLAVES and create something that would make picking this cotton easier….Hence the cotton gin. Another stolen IP….
- AdministratorNovember 5, 2020 at 3:07 am
- MemberNovember 5, 2020 at 10:30 am
Dante, you are correct as the gin only impacted the removal of seeds. This made the need for picking more cotton grow, thus needing more “slaves”. I do not believe he made the invention altohugh he does get the “credit”.0
Log in to reply.