- MemberSeptember 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
- MemberSeptember 6, 2020 at 9:05 am
Something i would definitely would like to know but from what i do know they are using things that Malcom x and others have said0
- MemberSeptember 7, 2020 at 11:26 am
Seminoles, Shoshone, Kiowa, were considered Black Native Americans throughout history. There were also black indians in Paraguay and Southern Mexico.
- MemberSeptember 7, 2020 at 11:30 am
- MemberSeptember 7, 2020 at 11:44 am
They’re book covers, not photos. I posted them in case anyone was interested in reading them.0
- MemberNovember 19, 2020 at 6:51 pm
He is so ignorant when it come to talking about our people being Native Americans…O man of God will see a lot of them in the wilderness. Not convivence we are all Africans.
They can be grafted just like the Gentiles!0
- MemberSeptember 7, 2020 at 8:42 pm
- MemberNovember 19, 2020 at 6:52 pm
No…most were farmers…and got messed over by the Gentiles etc…0
- MemberNovember 19, 2020 at 6:47 pm
Exactly…did our family Genealogy and none of the family members had African on their birth certificate. Great-grandmother was a full blooded “Blackfoot”. Grandpa was Cherokee.
My family never talked about Africans…it was always clear “Blackfoot Indian”
Thank you for bringing this out my sister.👏0
- MemberSeptember 7, 2020 at 11:41 am
I’m mixed Choctaw but I don’t believe that my Black Ancestors are indigenous to America. I believe they were slaves who were smart and strong enough to escape the slave plantation and ended up joining forces with the Choctaw Tribes. Our blood traces back to the Tribe of Judah, I believe and that’s the important part of our lineage.
- MemberSeptember 7, 2020 at 8:38 pm
- MemberSeptember 12, 2020 at 2:46 am
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 6:25 am
Free Books: Africa and the discovery of America, Vols 1-3
- MemberSeptember 14, 2020 at 6:46 am
This is why we have camps and other groups of people saying we are the Indians. No one knows anything about America before Europe arrive. So that is a mystery on its own.0
- MemberSeptember 15, 2020 at 4:16 pm
- MemberSeptember 15, 2020 at 4:19 pm
- MemberNovember 19, 2020 at 6:40 pm
I believe it is true!.. not all are Africans…A lot of Negros have Native American ancestors.0
Log in to reply.